GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS Syrpronet
- Syrpronet: SYRIAN PROFESSIONAL NETWORK, established in Netherland, Chamber of Commerce no. 76722171.
- Customer: the party which Syrpronet has entered into an agreement with.
- Parties: Syrpronet and customer together.
- Consumer: a customer who is an individual acting for private purposes.
- These terms and conditions will apply to all quotations, offers, activities, orders, agreements and deliveries of services or products by or on behalf of Syrpronet.
- Parties can only deviate from these conditions if they have explicitly agreed upon in writing.
- The parties expressly exclude the applicability of supplementary and/or deviating general terms and conditions of the customer or of third parties.
When parties have entered into an agreement with services included, these services only contain best-effort obligations for Syrpronet, not obligations of results.
Performance of the agreement
- Syrpronet executes the agreement to the best of its knowledge and ability and in accordance with the requirements of good workmanship.
- Syrpronet has the right to have the agreed services (partially) performed by third parties.
- The execution of the agreement takes place in mutual consultation and after written agreement.
- It is the responsibility of the customer that Syrpronet can start the implementation of the agreement on time.
Duty to inform by the customer
- The customer shall make available to Syrpronet all information, data and documents relevant to the correct execution of the agreement to in time and in the desired format and manner.
- The customer guarantees the correctness, completeness and reliability of the information, data and documents made available, even if they originate from third parties, unless otherwise ensuing from the nature of the agreement.
- If and insofar as the customer requests this, Syrpronet will return the relevant documents.
- Syrpronet retains all intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent rights, trademark rights, design and design rights, etc.) on all designs, drawings, writings, data carriers or other information, quotations, images, sketches, models, scale models, etc., unless parties have agreed otherwise in writing.
- The customer may not copy or have copied the intellectual property rights without prior written permission from Syrpronet, nor show them to third parties and / or make them available or use them in any other way.
- The client keeps any information he receives (in whatever form) from Syrpronet confidential.
- The same applies to all other information concerning Syrpronet of which he knows or can reasonably suspect that it is secret or confidential, or of which it can expect that its disclosure may cause damage to Syrpronet.
- The customer takes all necessary measures to ensure that he keeps the information referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 secret.
- The obligation of secrecy described in this article does not apply to information:
- which was already made public before the customer heard this information or which later became public without being the result of a violation of the customer’s duty to confidentiality
- which is made public by the customer due to a legal obligation
- The confidentiality obligation described in this article applies for the duration of the underlying agreement and for a period of 5 years after the end thereof.
- If the customer violates the articles of these general terms and conditions about secrecy or intellectual property, then Syrproney has the right to undertake a legal action against the customer, which might result in a fine.
- No actual damage, prior notice of default or legal proceedings are required in forfeiting the fine referred to in the first paragraph of this article.
- The forfeiture of the fine referred to in the first paragraph of this article shall not affect the other rights of Syrpronet including its right to claim compensation in addition to the fine.
The customer indemnifies Syrpronet against all third-party claims that are related to the products and/or services supplied by Syrpronet.
- The customer must examine a product or service provided by Syrpronet as soon as possible for possible shortcomings.
- If a delivered product or service does not comply with what the customer could reasonably expect from the agreement, the customer must inform Syrpronet of this as soon as possible, but in any case within 1 month after the discovery of the shortcomings.
- Consumers must inform Syrpronet of this within two months after detection of the shortcomings.
- The customer gives a detailed description as possible of the shortcomings, so that Syrpronet is able to respond adequately.
- The customer must demonstrate that the complaint relates to an agreement between the parties.
- If a complaint relates to ongoing work, this can in any case not lead to Syrpronet being forced to perform other work than has been agreed.
- The customer must provide any notice of default to Syrpronet in writing.
- It is the responsibility of the customer that a notice of default actually reaches Syrpronet (in time).
Joint and several Client liabilities
If Syrpronet enters into an agreement with several customers, each of them shall be jointly and severally liable for the full commitment due to Syrpronet under that agreement.
Modification of the agreement
If, after the conclusion of the agreement and before its implementation, it appears necessary to change or supplement its contents, the parties shall timely and in mutual consultation adjust the agreement accordingly.
Changes in the general terms and conditions
- Syrpronet is entitled to amend or supplement these general terms and conditions.
- Changes of minor importance can be made at any time.
- Major changes in content will be discussed by Syrpronet with the customer in advance as much as possible.
- Customers are entitled to cancel the agreement in the event of a substantial change to the general terms and conditions.
Transfer of rights
- The customer cannot transfer its rights deferring from an agreement with Syrpronet to third parties without the prior written consent of Syrpronet .
- This provision applies as a clause with a property law effect as referred to in Section 3:83 (2) Dutch Civil Code.
Applicable law and competent court
- Dutch law is exclusively applicable to all agreements between the parties.
- The Dutch court in the district where Syrpronet is established is exclusively competent in case of any disputes between parties, unless the law prescribes otherwise.
These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.com/nl/nl).
Drawn up on 13 juni 2021.